Hope Rising

Saturday, March 17, 2012

His compassions are new every morning

The last two mornings, I've awakened with these Scriptures on my mind.  One of the things I love about God's Word is that even though these verses have spoken to me before, they have been fresh and revitalizing to me as He reminded me of them the last couple of days...It always seems to surprise me when this happens, but I love Him for it. :)

Lamentations 3
21 Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him." 

 Psalm 90
14Surprise us with love at daybreak;
then we'll skip and dance all the day long.
15Make up for the bad times with some good times;
we've seen enough evil to last a lifetime.
16Let your servants see what you're best at--
the ways you rule and bless your children.
17And let the loveliness of our Lord, our God, rest on us,
confirming the work that we do...


No comments:

Post a Comment