Hope Rising

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A fall party...

In a past life, I was a special events coordinator, and a few times a year,  I get to use that knowledge to plan special events for my church. Last week, we had a fall party with s'mores, hot chocolate, caramel apples, and popcorn for all of our ministry partners.  There was also a bonfire, but somehow I missed getting a picture of it. My brother and sister in law let me borrow their vintage crates and trunks, and I used burlap as a cover on top of the tablecloths...here are some pictures:

Apple Cider accompaniments
Hot chocolate accompaniments



The above picture was taken later in the evening after everyone brought their pies for a pie making contest...it was taken w/ my phone, so the quality wasn't as good, but you get the idea. :)
Napkins, utensils, hand sanitizer, and plates...placed in an upside down box...

We pulled a flat bed truck in for our worship team to lead in a few songs around the bonfire...again, taken with my phone, so not great quality.  

All in all, a fun fall evening!

2 comments: