Hope Rising

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thankful.

An evening of good things...

Good: My little guy building soldiers in the sand to guard the castle we just made together.

Good: Watching him face big waves with reckless abandon. 

Good: Capturing a look of trust and love that only a child can give you. 

Good: watching my "all-boy" boy smash his sand castle moments after building it.
 :)

In each of these precious moments with my son, my heart rests in knowing that our heavenly Father is with us.

That He is for us.

That He loves us
.
That His timing is perfect.

That He will do what's best for us. 
Thou hast given me so much...give me one thing more, a grateful heart.
George Herbert

A song that has been on repeat in my house and car this weekend: You Have Been So Good to Me (Paul Baloche)

No comments:

Post a Comment