Hope Rising

Friday, March 18, 2011

The Lord will perfect that which concerns me...

This character trait of the Father is speaking to my heart this morning...He will perfect what concerns me--He who started a work will complete it--He accomplishes all things for me.  He is a God of completion and is concerned with what concerns us...

Psalm 138:7, 8
(NKJV)
7Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me;
  You will stretch out Your hand
 Against the wrath of my enemies,
 And Your right hand will save me.
 8The LORD will perfect that which concerns me;
Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

Philippians 1:6
(NASV)
For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work
in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Psalms 57:2
(NASV)  
I will cry to God Most High, To God who accomplishes all things for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment