Hope Rising

Thursday, February 3, 2011

This did my mother's heart good... :)

I had him re-write the message on the window so I wouldn't forget the moment...

Yesterday, as I was getting ready to take my son to school, he noticed the condensation on the windows of the car.  "Mom, can I write a message on the window?" he asked.   Since we were ahead of schedule, and my car was already dirty :),  I told him he could.  

"i [heart] u," he wrote.  This is a little message we write each other often, so I assumed immediately he was writing it to me.  But he continued to write: "G-O-D."

His message: "i [heart] u GOD."

My prayer: may it always be so.


3 comments:

  1. Brings tears to my eyes when I think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say, Brings tears to my eyes when I think about it, TOO :)

    ReplyDelete